9.17.2011

outfit: "jeremy scott" dress


An outfit from sometime in late June, after I came back from my trip. Israel made me sooo tan, so I could pull off crazy colours that I avoid in the fall/winter (when I'm pale, duh).

I bought the dress in Paris (It's H&M, haha, but it reminded me of Jeremy Scott/Wilma Flinstone and at 7 or something Euros, I had to get it), the denim jacket in Paris (vintage Levi's at a store in le Marais), and the classic Vans were brought on the trip... my only pair of shoes in Amsterdam, wore them walking down Champs-Elysees for the first time (included going into Laduree looking like a hobo), and got them so grossly dusty from all of the dusty gravel in Tuileries and Jardins de Luxembourg. I love clothing/accessories that carry so many memories...

And I thought that the gold JC tiki charm complimented my Anthracite Bal very well, especially for summer. My friends make fun of me though for having a Juicy Couture charm on my bag... whateva.

Oh ya, I also bike everywhere I can in the summer and fall... which is why I biked in this dress to have dinner with friends.. don't worry, I'm wearing shorts under this dress.

look at my smug smile, har har har.

3 comments:

denise - SUPERWOWOMG said...

HIII alice! hahah that tiki guy is so cute.

t said...

Love the charm on your Bal!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

pink horrorshow said...

The color of that bag is beautiful! The charm is so cheeky I love it haha.